Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP)
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi's QEP: I-Know
The goal of the I-Know Digital Information Literacy quality enhancement plan is for Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi to prepare students to find, evaluate, create, and communicate knowledge using digital technologies so that they can successfully and responsibly navigate the increasingly complex modern information landscape as global citizens. Visit the I-Know Website for more information.
What is a QEP?
A Quality Enhancement Plan that
- focuses on improving student learning and/or student success
- is Sustainable
- is Assessable
- is supported by institutional data and best practices
Examples of a QEP
The University's previous QEP, First-Year Islanders, made an impact on the academic experience of first-year students. Examples from other institutions can be viewed from the links below.
- Texas A&M University-Commerce: Enhance and improve students’ global competency through programs that will enable the institution to strengthen its focus on global initiatives, better preparing students for an interconnected world
- University of Texas at El Paso: Enhance student access to and participation in curricular and co-curricular experiences through Integrative and Applied Learning experiences.
- West Texas A&M University: Use experiential learning as a vehicle to develop students’ capacity to transfer theory into practice in situations, communities, and environments