Power Hour with the Provost
Power Hour with the Provost provides an opportunity for faculty and Academic Affairs staff to meet with Dr. Phillips to discuss what anchors them in the work of serving students. Faculty and Academic Affairs staff interested in attending a Power Hour must complete the sign up below. Once the sign up is completed, an email confirmation will be sent with the virtual meeting information.
- Meetings will be held virtually through WebEx
- One-hour duration
- Maximum of seven (7) people per meeting
- To ensure the maximum number of people can attend the meetings, each person is allowed to sign up for one meeting per semester
- A minimum of four (4) people are required to sign up for a single session in order for the session to make. If a minimum of four people are not signed by 12 PM the day prior (or Friday if the meeting is a Monday), an email will be sent to notify the participants to choose a different day
- Faculty can only sign up for faculty meetings and Academic Affairs staff can only sign up for staff meetings
Power Hour for the Spring 2021 semester are complete. Thank you to everyone that participated.